Based at Zuckerberg San Francisco General, HIVE Clinic provides multidisciplinary preconception, prenatal, gynecologic and sexual health care to women living with HIV as well as HIV-affected couples including serodifferent couples (when one partner is HIV+ and the other is HIV-).
What can we do for you?
Refer to HIVE
- Call HIVE clinical social worker Rebecca Schwartz at 415-206-4240.
- Provide the following information: patient name, date of birth, insurance
- HIVE will obtain approvals for the patient to be seen at HIVE Clinic.
- Live outside of the San Francisco Bay Area and seeking perinatal or safer conception care? E-mail HIVE Program Coordinator email@example.com.
Intensive case management
Counseling and social services for clients and their families, including assessment and referral for:
- Mental health treatment
- Alcohol/drug treatment including methadone
- Smoking cessation
- Housing and transportation
- Legal services
- ADAP, Medi-Cal, financial benefits (SSI, TANF, GA)
- Parenting support and child-care
Preconception counseling for women, seroconcordant, and serodifferent couples, including infertility evaluation.
Primary care referral
- For people living with and affected by HIV
Full-service gynecologic care
- Contraceptive counseling
- Outpatient/Inpatient surgery
Prenatal and postpartum care
- Outpatient and inpatient high-risk obstetrics in conjunction with ZSFG Women’s Health Center and UCSF
- Department of OB/GYN
- Genetic counseling and testing
- Nutrition and health education
- HIV testing for infant(s) and family members
- Level III Labor and Delivery, Intensive-Care Nursery, and Well-Baby Nursery