We really enjoyed the conversation and hope to have many more like it!
*Have thoughts/ideas/feedback about our Hangouts?*
Help us by filling out this short survey.
Also, here is a list of resources mentioned in this Hangout:
- End AIDS NY 2020 Blueprint https://www.health.ny.gov/diseases/aids/ending_the_epidemic/docs/blueprint.pdf
- End AIDS Washington http://endaidswashington.org/
- Getting to Zero SF http://www.gettingtozerosf.org/
Check out Ending AIDS: Frameworks for Getting to Zero for more information!
Our panelists have graciously offered their contact information for individuals/programs interested in scaling these efforts nationwide.
- Karen Hagos, NY State Department of Health firstname.lastname@example.org
- Claudia Catastini, WA Department of Health email@example.com
- Lance Toma, API Wellness / Getting to Zero SF firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shannon Weber, HIVE / Getting to Zero SF Shannon.Weber@ucsf.edu
The four sets of slides are available below.
Thanks for your support!
The team at HIVE